Caution: exotic party experiences ahead. Party Safari is our immersive conference for healthy partying. This conference spans the duration of an entire day, planned for October 6, 2017. The conference will invite members of the public, university students, and high school students to engage in discussions and in experiences of healthy partying. Party Safari is comprised of four main events:
7 AM Morning Rave: Kickstart your day with a mindfulness activity, followed by an upbeat dance party with 200 of your fav new friends.
10 AM Workshops and Talks: Led by an array of well-known speakers, prepare for some thought-provoking discussions about partying, mental health, and mindsets.
- The Fun Mindset Workshop – Grassfed Jeff
- What is Natural Euphoria – Concurrent Disorders Clinic
- Harm Reduction in Practice – Concurrent Disorders Clinic
- The Philosophy of Partying – Gary Lachance, from Decentralized Dance Party
- Improvised Dance Moves – TBA
1 PM Silent Disco with Live DJ: Put on some headphones and dancing shoes, and prepare for a rowdy, quiet party with your fellow conference delegates.
8 PM Party Tour of UBC: See the University of British Columbia Campus in a new light. We are transforming local landmarks into Dance Parties, at night.